Shipping & FAQ
1. Our shirts are printed one of three ways: screen printed, cut with a vinyl cutter and heat pressed, or printed with a sublimation printer and heat pressed. All three methods are permanent.
2. Shirts are true to size. There is little to no shrinkage if shirts are hung to dry. (Drying in high heat will cause shrinkage.)
3. Best care practices:
- Machine wash delicate cycle, inside out, cold water
- Do not bleach, do not dry clean
- Dry on low heat or hang dry (preferred)
- Do not iron directly on image
4. Are you local to Houston or will you be in the area? You can pick up your order at one of our shows around town. We usually have 2-3 shows per month. E-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a free shipping code and let us know which show you plan to attend. Check out our upcoming events section towards the bottom of the page.
5. Shipping: Most orders are sent out within 5 business days from our studio with standard shipping, which is 3-5 business days.
6. Exchanges and Returns
Exchanges: We understand that shopping online for clothing may be more difficult than buying in person. We will gladly accept exchanges for a different size. Please contact us at email@example.com within 5 days of delivery for instructions and ship items back within 5 days of delivery.
Jewelry items may be exchanged if you contact us within 5 days of delivery and ship items back within 5 days of delivery. firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Personalized items, and custom orders are not eligible for exchanges.
Returns: To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We only refund items if they are defective or damaged. Please contact us within 5 days of delivery at email@example.com for instructions and ship items back within 5 days.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items: All Sale items are final sales. No refunds or exchanges can apply to sale items.
Shipping: To return your product, contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with instructions. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We will gladly accept exchanges at one of our Houston shows within 14 days of purchase or delivery. Just let us know so that we may have your new item available.
If I haven't typed it enough or you want to see it one last time, our email is email@example.com HAHAHA! Just for laughs!